Plan Your Visit
We all have a responsibility to keep our community healthy, which is why we have kept many of our Covid-19 measures – such as hand sanitising stations – in place.
While the use of face coverings is now a personal choice, we encourage everyone to follow the latest government guidance on reducing the spread of Covid-19 while on our site, to help ensure the safety of our staff, students and visitors.
If you have any questions about your visit, please let us know – we’re here to help.
- Stay home if you have tested positive for Covid-19.
- Face coverings can be worn on site as a personal choice.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at each entrance and exit point.
- One-way signs are in place around the building.
- Swimming courses and lessons must be booked in advance.
- Advance booking is recommended for public swim sessions.
- Outdoor shoes must be removed when entering poolside.
- Advance online booking is recommended for gym sessions.
- We ask that members clean equipment after use with the cleaning supplies provided.
- On arrival, please sign in at Main Reception.
- Changing rooms and showers are available on the dry-side corridor.
VENUE HIRE AND LETTINGS
For all venue hire and lettings procedures, please contact us directly at email@example.com.